Wednesday, October 10, 2012

visualcomplexity.com | I Wish...




  • Visual Complexity

  • I found the project titled "I Wish...." by Trina Brady very interesting. In it she invited people to reflect and then answer this question: What do you wish for in your life? Is it realistic , and is it achievable? The final artistic rendering below, I  am simply awestruck by. Not only for it visual beautiful but also the  very relevant question that the author said speaks to our current condition of spending more and more time in our work pursuits and less time on our "dreams" .



  •  






I Wish...
Author(s):
Trina Brady
Institution:
Royal College of Art
Year:
2007
URL:
http://tinyurl.com/38un55

1 comment:

  1. I had not seen this project before and it is an interesting visualization of the relationship between desire and responsibility. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete