Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Assignment 3 Visual Mapping

Assignment 3  Visual Mapping

For this assignment I have been working on two ideas.
One that I feel is more within my technical bounds , and
one that I really relate to and hope to be able to create .

I first started to use all 13 of my grade school photographs
and lay them over each other in a way that might create
something interesting. I then got the idea to use our most
recent family photo and do everyone in the picture the
same way. Haven't done much on the second one but
scan a ton of older photos.


Here are couple of examples of the idea...First one is pretty freaky!

What I would really like to do is a Mind Map using images of trees I have taken
recently and draw with text of the many branches to illustrate my crazy , manic,
thoughts. I hope to be able to achieve this in a way that is artistically pleasing.



No comments:

Post a Comment