Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Assignment 5 Proposal




I have a few ideas in mind. One image that comes to mind is how many times a day we see people using their cellphones simultaneously with just about everything else that they are doing. Family scenes also come to mind in which everyone is out for a very nice, elegant dinner and everyone has placed their phone on the table in front of them, constantly glancing down , as if they were doctors on call or something. Also have thought about collaging a portrait of my head with all the things I have been googling spilling out.

What are some ways to communicate these ideas visually?

I will most likely photograph some scenes myself around different candid locations and see where that takes the project creatively. Then I hope to use photoshop to create a montage that is visually interesting and a little more abstract in nature than just a single photograph, per se'.




      




No comments:

Post a Comment